Just in time for holiday shopping, Made Safe and Plastic Pollution Coalition have teamed up to create the first-ever Healthy Baby Guide, with everything you need to keep you and your children safe from harmful chemicals—and our products are featured as recommended items!
The MADE SAFE seal on our products means that each ingredient and material has been verified as safe, that is: not linked to known human health or ecosystem harm.
According to Dr. Mark Hyman, “This baby guide is a powerful RX for minimizing environmental exposures for our babies and children."
The Healthy Baby Guide includes:
- Where toxic chemicals lurk in plastics and other everyday products
- How they impact our health
- Tips for avoiding plastic and other toxics in everyday life
- Product recommendations that have been vetted by MADE SAFE to ensure they’re made with safe ingredients not known to harm human health.
This guide is broken out by rooms in your house for ultimate ease:
- General Household
- With a special category for pregnant women and moms
See the full Healthy Baby Guide at www.madesafe.org/healthy-baby-guide.